Facial beauty massage
Cosmetic massage is used primarily for preventive and skin care purposes. It's not just a great way to relax after a hard day, but also a method to preserve youth.
Thanks to this treatment, your skin will look smooth and radiant - and you will lose some wrinkles. This massage is recommended for regular use - from around 25 years of age. It will slow down the forming of wrinkles.
The first effects of a beauty massage will be visible after a few times. More long-term effects should appear after performing a series of, for example, 10-12 treatments.
Hydrophilic massage - a combination of cosmetic massage and lifting.
Hydrophilic massage translates literally as "a water-loving massage". Hydrophilic molecules attract water molecules, creating a connection. As a result, water exhibits good solubility relative to other substances. This, in turn, moisturizes the skin and allows it to retain a youthful composition.
This massage is a combination of cosmetic facial massage and a facelift. It is based on a hydrophilic oil, which is used for deep, two-phase cleansing of the skin of the face, neck and cleavage and provides a thorough cleansing of the skin without disturbing the lipid mantle. It is recommended for all skin types, especially sensitive and dry.
The skin is cleansed and fresh without the slightest feeling of tension. The oil isn't merely neutral to the skin's moisture - it has a moisturizing effect, soothing properties and cleanses skin impurities. Hydrophilic massage is a care treatment, applied to dehydrated and dry skin, to regenate it.
Active ingredients of hydrophilic olive:
- Laminaria algae oil deeply moisturizing, a source of vitamins and trace elements,
- Sesame and macadamia oils cleansing, regenerates and strengthens the lipid layer of the epidermis,
- Copaiba lotion soothing effect on the skin
Effects of cosmetic facial massage:
- Smoothes out existing wrinkles and delays the formation of new ones,
- Provides gentle and thorough cleansing of the skin,
- The complexion becomes radiant, brightened, rejuvenated,
- Stimulates circulation and dilates blood vessels,
- The skin is better oxygenated, more elastic and firm,
- The skin becomes fresh, smooth, without the slightest feeling of tension,
- The skin absorbs nourishing preparations faster.
- The face looks much younger and healthier,
- Has a relaxing effect - not only on tired facial muscles,
- Does not affect the natural lipid layer of the epidermis,
- Protects the skin from dryness.
Indications for cosmetic massage:
- Deoxygenated and malnourished skin,
- Gray, tired or polluted skin,
- Flabby skin, deprived of firmness and radiance,
- Visible wrinkles.
Contraindications for cosmetic massage:
- Heart defects,
- Skin ulcers, impetigo, herpes, acne,
- Inflammatory and purulent conditions in the mouth,
- Fever, enlarged lymph nodes,
- Purulent conditions of the tonsils,
- High blood pressure,
- Advanced atherosclerosis,
- Thrombosis, inflammation of veins,
- Disruption of tissue continuity,
- Infectious diseases,
Shortly after tooth extraction,
- Hyperthyroidism (the neck cannot be massaged).