General information about massage courses
The basis of our massage course is practice, practice and more practice. And then some ;) theoretical knowledge. Being great at massage theory alone will not help you much, so we focus on intense practice - leaving the scientific foundation of the course to be explored mostly at home, thanks to self-study materials. Every participant receives a diploma for completing a course.
- Workplace preparation,
- Receiving the client,
- Interview to assess contraindications.
During the massage:
- Massage pace,
- Massage area,
- "Working with the towel",
- Techniques used,
- Conversation with the client,
- Time and timing of treatments,
- Position of the patient during the massage,
- Frequency of the massage,
- Oil temperature.
After the massage:
- "A moment to yourself",