Hot honey massage
Honey is a high-calorie, sweet food product. Its' preservative and healing effects were known many thousands of years ago - even Queen Cleopatra took baths in honey and goat's milk. Hot honey massage is performed with natural honey, which has a warming and stimulating effect.
A sweet massage to eliminate stress
Honey massage eliminates stress, strengthens the immune system, has a calming effect and slows down the aging process of the skin. A honey massage works better than a peeling or sauna because it opens the pores, and is great for pulling out accumulated toxins from the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and even muscles or joints. The treatment breaks down fatty tissue and eliminates cellulite.
As during all the other treatments, the stressed body and mind rests, relaxes and regenerates. The full effect is obtained after a series of about 3-6 treatments.
Effect of massage with warm honey:
- Prevents and treats respiratory diseases, protects against the development of infection,
- Promotes secretion of sweat glands, facilitates the removal of salts and harmful substances through the skin,
- Regenerates, moisturizes, nourishes the skin; aids in the removal of cellulite, stretch marks, scars and accelerates wound healing,
- Reduces post-traumatic, rheumatic and muscular pain in osteoarhrisis of the spine,
- Inhibits the growth of bacteria, fungi, viruses, protozoa,
- Has an anti-allergic, anti-inflammatory and expectorant effect,
- Immunizes the body, improves metabolism, accelerates the healing of ulcers,
- Regulates the digestive function of the stomach, shortens the duration of diarrhea, reduces intestinal cramps,
- Alleviates the effects of stress, improves sleep and appetite,
- Reduces the harmful effects of drugs(coffee, tobacco, alcohol), has a detoxifying effect on the body,
- Nourishes liver cells, regulates heart function, dilates coronary heart vessels, improves circulation and lowers blood pressure,
- Has a diuretic effect, increases vascular flow in the kidneys, prevents the formation of deposits and - thanks to increased urine secretion - promotes the reduction of edema, caused by kidney failure,
- Improves general well-being, strengthens the nervous system, has a calming effect.
Indications for honey massage:
- Respiratory diseases, hoarseness, cough, colds, dry throat, sinusitis, runny nose, chills, fever,
- Stress, nervous tension, neuroses, apathy, depression, agitation, nervous exhaustion, insomnia, hyperactivity,
- Cardiovascular diseases, cardiothoracic syndrome, vascular and cardiac neuroses, coronary artery disease, hypertension,
- Peptic ulcer disease of the stomach or duodenum, inflammations and cramps of the intestines, gastritis, diarrhea, constipation, hepatitis and cholecystitis,
- Acute chronic inflammation of kidneys or bladder; kidney stones,
- Muscle pain, acne lesions, joint diseases, lymphatic stasis.
Contraindications for honey massage:
- Intolerance to honey and bee products,
- Varicose veins,
- Open wounds,
- Heart diseases,
- Neuroses, anxiety,
- Atherosclerosis, diabetes,
- Fragility of blood vessels,
- Pregnancy, menstruation.