Danuta Matjaszczuk - beauty therapist, bioenergotherapist
Unconventional medicine is my passion
I am a beauty therapist by profession, and an unconventional medicine practitioner by passion.
I have completed Reiki courses with the title of master, Barbara Romanowska's Sound Academy (deep cellular sound healing, camertone therapy) and a course in radiesthesia with an emphasis on therapeutic radiesthesia, with Alicja Rospond. I have also obtained the title of bioenergotherapist from the Lublin Chamber of Crafts.
I have learned to perform phantom surgery using the SKASIE method under Siegmund Georg Skawinski. I also perform ear conching, as well as examinations with a magnetic resonance analyzer.
- Magnetic resonance analysis,
- Sonic massage with Tibetan bowls,
- Face, neck, neckline and shoulder massage with Tibetan bowls,
- Unconventional medicine,
- Deep cellular sound healing,
- Chakra cleansing and energizing,
- Phantom surgery using the SKASIE method (no scalpel),
- Camertone therapy,
- Prana energy healing.
- Father Klimuszko's Tibetan Massage,
- Quantum bio-analysis of the body's condition,
- Therapeutic radiesthesia,
- Camertone therapy.